HELPFUL LINKS TO STAY INFORMED
- COVID-19 Call Center: 1 (866) 779-6121 or email your questions to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Miami-Dade State Attorney Price Gouging Hotline: (305)547-3300.
- State Attorney General Price Gouging Hotline: 1(866) 966-7226.
- List of Resources for South Floridians that includes testing sites, public health information, and ways to support the community.
- If you are experiencing food insecurity, please contact Feeding South Florida or Jewish Community Services of South Florida.
- For those of you with school children in Miami-Dade who may be experiencing food insecurities, check out Feeding South Florida, Share Your Heart and Farm Share for their school breakfast and lunch distribution.
- It’s also important to sign up to Vote By Mail, register to vote, or update your registration online.
RESOURCES FOR COPING WITH COVID-19</divSMALL BUSINESS/HELPFUL TIPS
- Coronavirus response – what you need to know, DCBA President-elect, Jane Muir
STAYING MENTALLY HEALTHYOFFICE MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP
- To get free confidential, 24/7 support for anxiety, text “HOME” to the Crisis Text Line, 741741
Staying Mentally Healthy During COVID-19, The Campaign to Change DirectionProtecting Your Mental Health During the Coronavirus Outbreak, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention8 strategies to set up remote work during the coronavirus outbreak, Fast Company