We continue to follow the CDC Guidelines and are holding events virtually until further notice. All webinars will be recorded, so if you would like to accept a case but cannot attend, please register to receive the recordings.
- 7/9 from 1-2:30: Foster Care Adoption Finalizations: Going beyond paper pushing to ensure you and your clients are protected with Maria Bates (CLE pending).
- 7/13 from 12-1:30– 2021 Family Law Legislative & Case Law Update with Tenesia C. Hall, Esq., Litigation Director at LASOCBA, and Jessica D. Thomas, Esq., Pro Bono Attorney (co-sponsored by PILS/1.5 CLE)
- 7/25 DCBA Board of Directors Retreat
- 7/27 from 12-1:30- GAL: Advocating for undocumented minors involved in the Dependency Court and any Court Reliefs and Resources.” Ana Roberts Bernal, Immigration Staff Attorney & Nicolas Jose Covelli GAL Case Coordinator at LASOCBA (co-sponsored by PILS/CLE pending) Learn how to Advocate for Minors involved in the Dependency Court System.
- TRI 4 GOOD CHILD ADVOCACY FUNDRAISER
- 10/1 DCBA Installation Gala
- 11/5 from 9 am – 1 pm View from the Bench Family Law Seminar