***SCROLL DOWN FOR HURRICANE IRMA RELIEF EFFORTS***
Dade Legal Aid is a nonprofit law firm dedicated to providing access to justice to low income individuals, children, teens, women and families. Our work focuses on these areas of law:
- Divorce, Paternity, Adoption, Child Support, Custody, Visitation
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, Human Trafficking
- Child Advocacy, Guardian Ad Litem, Foster Youth Advocacy
- Guardianship, Probate, Veterans, Elder Affairs
- Bankruptcy, Housing, Homelessness, Immigration
- Nonprofit, Patent, Startups, Taxation, Benefits
- FEMA, Contractor Fraud, Insurance Claims
We serve over 5,000 clients annually via direct representation, community lawyering, pro bono referrals, advice clinics, legal hotlines and workshops aimed at creating increased opportunities for the most vulnerable clients to access legal services including farmworkers, low-income tenants living in inadequate housing, victims of violence and other marginalized communities needing access to legal services.
To learn more about cases we handle or becoming a client, visit our Cases and Clients tabs.
Our pro bono project, Put Something Back, provides a pipeline to pro bono opportunities for all attorneys, including corporate counsel, government, law firms, voluntary bar associations, public interest, law schools and others seeking to give back to the most vulnerable members of society. To help, visit our Volunteer and Register tabs.
- FEMA claims
- Insurance claims
- Home repair contractors and other consumer matters
- Landlord/tenant matters
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Wills and other legal documents destroyed by hurricane