Dade Legal Aid is a nonprofit law firm dedicated to providing greater access to justice to low income individuals, children, teens, women and families in need of assistance in the areas of:
- Divorce, Paternity, Adoption, Child Support, Custody, Visitation
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, Human Trafficking
- Child Advocacy, Guardian Ad Litem, Foster Youth Advocacy
- Guardianship, Probate, Elder Affairs
- Bankruptcy, Housing, Homelessness
- Nonprofit, Patent, Startups
We serve over 5,000 clients annually via direct representation, pro bono referrals, advice clinics, legal hotlines and workshops. To learn more about cases we handle or becoming a client, visit our Cases and Clients tabs.
Our pro bono project, Put Something Back, provides a pipeline to pro bono opportunities for all attorneys, including corporate counsel, government, law firms, voluntary bar associations, public interest, law schools and others seeking to give back to society. To learn more about how to help, visit our Volunteer and Register tabs.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS