LEGAL AID ADVISORY
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have determined that in the interest of public safety and concern for our legal community and community at large, our upcoming March and April events and workshops will be postponed or rescheduled in light of social distancing. Dade Legal Aid will only be conducting online and telephonic intake and meetings in an effort to keep our employees and community safe. Please note, in May we are still planning to hold the View from the Bench and Battle of the Legal Bands.
- May 15 – 35th Annual View from the Bench Family Law Seminar
- May 30 – Battle of the Legal Bands Featuring Chillable Hours, Feedback, LLP & The Urge
- June 4 – Small Claims Court Presentation @ Overtown Transit Village, Noon, 2nd floor training rm.
- June 5 – Annual Bankruptcy Skills Workshop @ University of Miami 8 am – 4 pm
- June 5 – Pro Se Bankruptcy Clinic @ US Bankruptcy Courthouse 12 pm