Register for Miami Human Trafficking Law Project Seminar
The Miami HumanTrafficking
- A Partnership between Dade Legal Aid
and Kristi House -
Dade Legal Aid, Kristi House and Holland & Knight invite you to an introductory training for attorneys interested in learning more about human trafficking cases in Miami.
WHAT: An introductory training for attorneys willing to take a pro bono case that involves human trafficking.
WHEN: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 from 11:45 am to 2:00 pm (lunch will be served)
WHERE: Lawson E. Thomas Courthouse, 175 NW First Avenue, 11th Floor, Miami, FL 33128
WHO: All attorneys are welcome to attend this free training for CLE credit. We have immediate needs for attorneys who specialize in criminal defense, family law and/or dependency.
Attendees interesting in taking a case will learn more about the Project as well as:
- Why this is an important issue in Miami and how lawyers can help;
- Florida law: Safe Harbor legislation and applicable criminal statutes
- Human Trafficking Indicators
- Pimp Control, manipulation and recruitment tactics
- Procedure for taking a case
- View from the bench
This training program generously sponsored by:
***This training is in no way associated or affiliated with an organization called “BEST.”
Oops! We could not locate your form.