Protect yourself, your family and others by taking preventive actions to stay safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay home. Do not go out unless necessary and wear a mask if you do need to go out in public.
- Stay at least 6 feet from others to prevent transmission and avoid close contact with sick people or those in poor health.
- Wear gloves to prevent transmission, and avoid hugging, handshaking and physical contact of any kind.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap is not available.
- Do not meet with people who do not live in your home, including family and loved ones that do not live with you.
- People with the virus who are asymptomatic pass the disease to others through talking and close proximity.
- Clean surfaces regularly, including phone, keyboard and laptop to reduce the spread from potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Seek mental health services if you are depressed, nervous or anxious. During this crisis, your health and safety are priorities.
Visit www.DadeCountyProBono.org for additional COVID-19 resources.
- Bankruptcy Helpline (305) 579-5733 ext. 2237 or www.dadelegalaid.org
- Dade Legal Aid/Put Something Back Helpline (305) 579-5733 ext. 2242 (family law and civil legal matters)
- Domestic Violence Helpline (305) 579-5733 ext. 2229 (for expedited help Lpena@dadelegalaid.org)
- Florida Bar Mental Health Hotline 1-833-351-9355 or 1-800 FL1-WELL
- COVID-19 Call Center: 1 (866) 779-6121 or COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Miami-Dade State Attorney Price Gouging: (305) 547-3300
- Additional Statewide Hotlines CLICK HERE
- Miami-Dade Coronavirus Page
- CDC Coronavirus Portal
- Florida Governor Executive Orders
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Supreme Court
- The Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
- The United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- Miami-Dade County Clerk of Court
- The CARES Act
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Florida Reemployment Assistance Application
- Florida Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- FLORIDA BAR MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
- STAYING MENTALLY HEALTHY - Managing Anxiety and Stress during the Covid-19 outbreak
- OFFICE MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP - The Leader’s Guide to Managing Covid-19 Panic
- Staying Mentally Healthy During COVID-19
- Protecting Your Mental Health During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Strategies to Remote Work During Coronavirus